Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Questions Regarding Vanquish

[Pinned] MUST be signed in to see the Members Only Forum

This is a reminder to all Vanquish members that they MUST be signed in to the Forums to see the "Members Only" section of the forums. If you are only seeing the forum that are under the "Public Forums" header......you might want to sign in so you...
Small Duck 2y
Duck11337Small Duck 2y

And for possibly the 472nd time...

Hex is back in Tamriel. I know, Sav and Duck probably have bets these days on when I'll come crawling back, pop a few bucks on Plus, and jam out in game. Whoever had March 2022, BINGO. Please take me back, and I promise to maybe try to possibly l...
Small Hex Iskalien 56d
Hex Iskalien2223Small Duck 56d

So I had a heart attack

Went in for a heart cath and died...they had to shock my over 40 times and put me on all kinds of life sustaining machines and drugs. I jst got home and fired eso up. Could I please be re guilded @fhaol ? So what Have I missed. Miss yall tyvm!
Small @Fhaol 62d
@Fhaol4286Small Duck 60d

Another Returning Member

I'm back on ESO again, after CoD: WZ bricked my last graphics card. Finally, Got around to getting a new one, and looking to rejoin the guild. @ChiSloan
Member avatar small Chi Sloan (@ChiSloan) 72d
Chi Sloan (@ChiSloan)2186Small Savina 72d

Returning member

Hello, I was a member of the guild and had taken a break from the game. I would like to rejoin "@Illender"
Member avatar small Tyvus Corrum 83d
Tyvus Corrum5735Small Duck 79d

I accidentally left the Discord due to the re-name - invite back?

Hi there!I accidentally left the Discord server when it was re-named because I didn't realize what it was (I assume the name change was due to the hack - so unfortunate). Can I please get re-invited? My discord handle is @karencature, and my ESO h...
Member avatar small Idril Gondolin 86d
Idril Gondolin7441Member avatar small Idril Gondolin 85d

Request Reinvite Please!

Happy New Year Folks! The hubby and I have renewed our ESO accounts and working on leveling. Was wondering if we could be re-invited. We were disinvited due to inactivity but we should be good as long as nothing major happens. Let us know either w...
Small Ravenda 137d
Ravenda5540Small Duck 136d

Request reinvite

Dear Vanquish,The ESO bug has bitten me again and I'm hoping to get a re-invite to the in-game guild. I was removed due to inactivity. My responsibilities mean that I can only play casually, but unless some emergency comes up, I should now at leas...
Member avatar small @Hashimov (Ashimondil) 152d
@Hashimov (Ashimondil)2380Small @DeSyreni 152d

Reactivate

Hi, was a member before and took a break from the game. Back now and would like to rejoin. Thanks!Soidog
Small Soidog 291d
Soidog3589Small Soidog 291d

Got any room for someone coming back to the game?

Looking for all the warm fuzzies and events and stuff
Member avatar small Wynreth 350d
Wynreth51197Small @DeSyreni 298d

Anyone unable to login today? 7/29/2020

Apparently there's an issue logging into the servers this morning - the problem has been reported and they are aware. Hope everyone is staying safe :)
Small @sigonellapc3 1y
@sigonellapc31656Small @sigonellapc3 1y

The written word.

Are there any books, or even a large PDF file that describes how this game works. Seems the longer I play, the more questions I have and don't want to bother people all the time. My brain attuned to reading for knowledge a long time ago.Pat
Small Pawpie 1y
Pawpie51185Small Sarah (Kamali'i) 1y

How to improve my Excellence stat?

Loyalty Honor Excellence BoozeI don't think there's any doubt about my loyalty or honor. At least I hope not. I've been here almost 2 years, and I won't even leave Vanquish as a temp fix to troubleshoot my new guild member notifications not workin...
Small Nuke 2y
Nuke122961Small Savina 1y

Activity level question

Hi everyone,Vitio here. Been away for awhile. My wife and I are thinking of getting back into playing a bit. Pretty casually. Probably won't participate much in guild events, but it would still be nice to be a part of the guild. Is that ok? ...
Member avatar small Vitio77 2y
Vitio7751642Member avatar small Vitio77 2y

Reapply

Applied back in April of 2015, was accepted but didn’t play much before that dang life thing got in the way. Recently came back and was hoping to reapply and join up. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you all in game!
Member avatar small Graivus 3y
Graivus104250Small Infidelux 2y

Removed for inactivity?

If you have been removed from the in-game roster because of inactivity, your forum account and discord should still be active.To get a re-invite in game all you need to do is contact an officer in game, on Discord or here on the forums.
Small Savina 2y
Savina11192Small Savina 2y

For names sake!

So When I join Vanquish I had one toon, Mutha Lover. Thanks to a severe identity crisis I now play up to 4 toons. My @ name is TheGreat_one and since we've moved to discord I go by The Great One, and even in TS that was the handle I used.So shoul...
Small Mutha lover(@Thegreat_one) 3y
Mutha lover(@Thegreat_one)21771Small Sabretusks 3y

Savina

I think I screwed up my application as I did not fully understand what was asked. I registered with my first character Guillume de Chartres, but my eso account is @sirjake990. When filling out the info I am also unsure what is meant by first spec...
Member avatar small SirJake990 4y
SirJake99032286Small Savina 4y
Page 1