Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Questions Regarding Vanquish

[Pinned] MUST be signed in to see the Members Only Forum

This is a reminder to all Vanquish members that they MUST be signed in to the Forums to see the "Members Only" section of the forums. If you are only seeing the forum that are under the "Public Forums" header......you might want to sign in so you...
Small Duck 1y
Duck1804Small Duck 1y

Anyone unable to login today? 7/29/2020

Apparently there's an issue logging into the servers this morning - the problem has been reported and they are aware. Hope everyone is staying safe :)
Small @sigonellapc3 125d
@sigonellapc31167Small @sigonellapc3 125d

The written word.

Are there any books, or even a large PDF file that describes how this game works. Seems the longer I play, the more questions I have and don't want to bother people all the time. My brain attuned to reading for knowledge a long time ago.Pat
Small Paw pie 165d
Paw pie5438Member avatar small Sarah (Kamali'i) 163d

How to improve my Excellence stat?

Loyalty Honor Excellence BoozeI don't think there's any doubt about my loyalty or honor. At least I hope not. I've been here almost 2 years, and I won't even leave Vanquish as a temp fix to troubleshoot my new guild member notifications not workin...
Small Nuke 310d
Nuke121544Small Savina 168d

Activity level question

Hi everyone,Vitio here. Been away for awhile. My wife and I are thinking of getting back into playing a bit. Pretty casually. Probably won't participate much in guild events, but it would still be nice to be a part of the guild. Is that ok? ...
Member avatar small Vitio77 246d
Vitio775872Member avatar small Vitio77 244d

Reapply

Applied back in April of 2015, was accepted but didn’t play much before that dang life thing got in the way. Recently came back and was hoping to reapply and join up. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you all in game!
Member avatar small Graivus 2y
Graivus103047Small Infidelux 360d

Removed for inactivity?

If you have been removed from the in-game roster because of inactivity, your forum account and discord should still be active.To get a re-invite in game all you need to do is contact an officer in game, on Discord or here on the forums.
Small Savina 1y
Savina1718Small Savina 1y

For names sake!

So When I join Vanquish I had one toon, Mutha Lover. Thanks to a severe identity crisis I now play up to 4 toons. My @ name is TheGreat_one and since we've moved to discord I go by The Great One, and even in TS that was the handle I used.So shoul...
Small Mutha lover(@Thegreat_one) 2y
Mutha lover(@Thegreat_one)21331Small Sabretusks 2y

Savina

I think I screwed up my application as I did not fully understand what was asked. I registered with my first character Guillume de Chartres, but my eso account is @sirjake990. When filling out the info I am also unsure what is meant by first spec...
Member avatar small SirJake990 2y
SirJake99031761Small Savina 2y
Page 1