Lily has created a maze with wonderful touches around every corner!! She will have this home set as her primary for the next couple of weeks and everyone is welcome to come and see if you can find your way through.
1. Please tell us what house you will be showing today. It’s the Coldharbour Surreal Estate, in Coldharbour. I have named it Stargazer’s Garden.
2. Is there any particular reason you love this house? I had a ton of fun decorating it. I’m a big fan of hedge mazes/Alice in Wonderland type stuff.
3. Is there a theme? How/why did you decide to decorate it like you have? It’s a hedge maze. I saw the bushes on the vendor and though Coldharbour would be the perfect place to build it because of all the empty space.
4. Have you used any items in a unique/unusual way? Not especially I guess, I put glowy vines in the bushes to try and help them blend into each other and some of the bushes I turned sideways.
5. Do you have a favorite housing item(s)? I really enjoyed the Summerset quest with the seasload mindscape so I would have to say the items from that quest line. I’m in grad school for neurobiology so I couldn’t not get a housing item that looked like a neuron.
6. How many slots have you used? 687, I’m saving a few just in case lol.
7. Do you tend to redecorate a house once it's finished? is a house ever finished? A house is never finished, but I haven’t redecorated anything yet.
8. How long did it take you? Probably about 2 weeks. I got hooked on it and just kept working on it until it was finished-.ish.
9. What is your favorite thing about ESO housing? It is my creative outlet. I’m not good at crafting or art in general, but I like decorating digital houses. 😊
FEATURED HOME, A PICTORIAL TOUR - STARGAZER'S GARDEN
@Tuatha'an (Josien) / Sep 24, 2020