Tono has opened up yet another spooky home for us to tour for Halloween, but is it a trick? or a treat? You'll have to go visit to find out!! This home will be set as his primary residence until Halloween.
1. Please tell us what house you will be showing today. Wraithhome in the High Rock area of Rivenspire. Wraithhome is a prefect name so why change it.
2. Is there any particular reason you love this house? The abundance of dark stone, skull columns, skull carvings and spooky atmosphere encouraged me to go crazy.
3. Is there a theme? How/why did you decide to decorate it like you have? Theme is a combination of black magic and black science. I wanted this house to be different from the Sanctuary but still creepy. You be the judge.
4. Have you used any items in a unique/unusual way? Stuck braziers in the eye sockets of the large skull carvings and Hag-raven green fire braziers in the walls and floors in specific area for that indirect green glow.
5. Do you have a favorite housing item(s)? The small group of torture related items I can make/buy. This is what happen when you're raised on 60s & 70s horror movies.
6. How many slots have you used? 692. I'm saving room and set aside a area for the forthcoming Mad Alchemist furnishing pack
7. Do you tend to redecorate a house once it's finished? is a house ever finished? A house is never finished, just pronounced done. I will constantly tweak around the edges and refine details
8. How long did it take you? Finished the base idea in about a week, been tweaking and refining ever since and still am.
9. What is your favorite thing about ESO housing? That it's such a major part of the game along with everything else that I enjoy. I also enjoy helping others decorate their houses/apts
TURN LEFT HERE FOR THE FIRST LIBRARY
THE MAIN HALL
MAKE SURE TO EXPLORE THE BALCONIES ON THE LEFT AND RIGHT THRU THE ACCESS PORTAL IN THE ROOMS UNDER THEM. ONE IS FOR WOR, ONE IS FOR PLAY. nO CLOSUPS FOR THESE, YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO GO SEE THEM IN PERSON
WE'LL JUST CALL THIS THE "BIO-MASS SALVAGE AREA"
A SHRINE TO MOLAG BOL, OF COURSE.
DINNERTIME! WHO'S HUNGRY?
VAMPIRE LORDS SACRIFICIAL / RESTING AREA AND THRONE
FEATURED HOME, A PICTORIAL TOUR - TONO'S WRAITHHOME
@Tuatha'an (Josien) / Oct 14, 2020